Chrome Credit Card Summary
We’ve designed the Chrome Credit Card to be one of the lowest APR credit building cards in the market so if you’re new to credit or had some problems in the past you could use the Chrome Credit Card to build or rebuild your credit rating. It’s the perfect opportunity to take control of your credit future.
The new Chrome Credit Card is powered by Vanquis Bank, the UK’s largest specialist provider of credit cards to customers who are working to build or rebuild their credit rating.
The Chrome credit card can be a fantastic way to shape your credit future by building a strong credit rating, use it to demonstrate to future lenders that you can manage credit responsibly. It could also be used to rebuild a poor credit rating if you've had credit difficulties in the past.
Chrome Credit Limit
As a new Chrome customer we'll give you a sensible starting limit of between £250 and £1,000, you could qualify for your first credit limit increase after your 5th statement and then further increases every 5 months up to £4,000 subject to good account management.
Just keep in mind that you'll maximise your chances of earning increases by using your card and staying within your credit limit and keeping your account in order which demonstrates you can manage your account well and handle the monthly repayments. Also remember that you can choose to decline an increase if you ever want to.
Applying for a Chrome Credit Card
We've worked hard to make our application form as easy as possible to complete by ensuring th the questions are easy to understand. We've also done our best to make completing our application just a great an experience on most mobiles and tablets as it is on a PC.
Once you've completed an application we'll normally give you a response within 60 seconds which where we can give details on the next steps.
Managing your Chrome Credit Card
Mobile App Banking – Access your Chrome account wherever you are with the eVanquis iPhone and Android apps
- Full Service Online Banking – Stay in control of your Chrome account 24/7 with eVanquis online servicing.
- SMS and email alerts - Reminders when to make a payment and check your new statement so you’re always on top of your finances
- UK based Customer Service Call Centres - If you need to speak to us, you can call our call centres in Kent and Yorkshire
- 24/7 Telephone banking - Check your balance and make payments at any time with our automated QuickCall service
- Dedicated fraud monitoring - Designed to protect your Chrome account 24 hours a day.