To kick off the new year, BT has launched some amazing new broadband package deals that offer free Amazon Prime membership for 12 months plus various Reward Card giveaways.
The broadband deals run for a limited period of time and include the Standard broadband, Fibre broadband and BT TV broadband package options.
Free Amazon Prime Offer
The free Amazon prime offer extends to selected BT Fibre broadband and TV packages. Benefits include:
- RRP is £79 (or £7.99 per month x 12 = £95.88).
- Unlimited One-Day Delivery.
- Instant streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video
- Prime Reading gives you unlimited access to over a thousand books, current issue magazines, comics, Kindle Singles, and more.
- Unlimited ad-free access to two million songs and thousands of playlists.
- Available to new and existing Prime customers – if customer is on an existing £7.99 rolling subscription they can add 12 months free to their offer and enjoy the next 12 months free. If customer has paid £79 upfront for the year, they can add the 12 months free offer to their account and it will kick in once the existing period ends.
Free BT Rewards Cards
Selected broadband and TV packages will also get a free BT Reward card with values ranging from £50 on the standard broadband package to a £110 Reward card on the Superfast Fibre 2 packages.
The BT Reward card is preloaded with funds that you can spend at most places that display the Mastercard logo.
Complete WiFi Offer
In addition to the latest giveaways, BT are launching Complete WiFi for £10 per month. According to the company, the advantages of BT’s latest WiFi technology include:
- A guarantees of a strong signal in every room in your home.
- Powered by BT WiFi Discs which connect with your Smart Hub.
- A 4 bedroom house could see an increase in WiFi speed of up to 25% with just one Disc.
- If the first Disc doesn’t result in signal in every room in your home, we will send a further 2 WiFi Discs for free.
- All packages attract a straightforward £9.99 one off fee to cover delivery charges for your new BT kit.
New BT Price Rise Commitment
BT say they will also no longer be pushing price rises to customers! Instead, broadband pricing will increase by the rate of inflation from March 2020 in order for customer to have a more consistent payment structure.
The current offers run until 24th January