The latest BT offer includes a free Google Home device with selected BT broadband packages and TV options. The Google Home is worth £129 and enables you to create a smart home by controlling your music, lighting and overall entertainment experience.
The Google Home device is a smart speaker device developed by Google that uses voice commands to enable interactions with Google personal assistant and control an array of devices around your home.
Get Google Home to give you facts and information on general knowledge questions including:
- Math’s calculations
- Translation of words and phrases
- Conversions on currency and unit measurements
- Dictionary spellings and definitions
- Worldwide times
- Calendar and holiday information
Google Home can help you follow cooking instructions by asking it to find you a recipe, assisting you in preparing the ingredients and then helping you with step-by-step instructions.
Ask Google Home for the latest score in a game, current league table positions and upcoming fixtures for your favourite football or cricket team.
Playing music couldn’t be easier using Google Home. Play music with Google Play Music Free, Spotify Free or Pandora. Alternatively connect to premium music partners for specific songs, albums and artist choices.
Simply ask Google Home to “Play <song name>” or “Play <album name>” to stream music around your home.
Google Home enables you to create a smart home using the following technology:
- Light Control - use supported smart light bulbs to switch lights on and off and adjust their brightness.
- Thermostats - control the temperature of your home through the use of smart thermostats by simply asking Google Home to “Make it warmer/cooler” or “set the temperature to 24”.
- Smart Plugs & Switches - smart plugs enable you to easily switch the power on to specific devices by asking Google Home.
BT Reward Cards
In addition to the free Google Home device offer, BT are also including BT Reward Cards with a value up to £90 on selected packages.
The current BT offers end on the 12th April.