Post Office Broadband Just Got Even Cheaper
Post Office broadband packages have been reduced, making them the cheapest available on our PocketRate broadband comparison table.
Price cuts are across the board and include reductions in both their standard broadband offerings and their two fibre packages.
Standard Broadband Prices
Running at an average speed of 11 Mb/sec, the standard package has been reduced to just £15.90 a month with a 12 month contract. There are no upfront fees and the package also includes phone line rental.
The faster fibre options have also been reduced in price with the Unlimited Fibre Broadband running at an average speed of 38 Mb/sec coming in at just £22.90 a month.
The fastest Post Office broadband package is their Fibre Broadband Plus option. The cost for this is now £28.90 a month and runs at an average speed of 67 Mb/sec.
Like the standard option, both fibre options have no upfront costs and include line rental.
What else is included?
All broadband packages benefit from the following features that are included in the price:
- Unlimited data - download as much as you want without being capped.
- Fixed Price Promise - No price increases during the contract term, so no unexpected price hikes half way through your contract!
- Includes Line Rental - You also get free calls to other Post Office home phone numbers.
- Wi-Fi Router included - A simple plug in and go, easy setup router is included in your package.
- Weekend Call Plan - A six-month Weekend optional call plan is included for free with a £2 monthly charge added to your bill after the free period is over (assuming you wish to continue).