- Interest calculated daily and paid annually
- One deposit per product but you can have as many fixed rate products as you want
- Transfer in ISAs held elsewhere
- Manage your account online 24/7
- Over the age of 16 and a UK resident and resident in the UK for tax purposes. This doesn’t include the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. If you are under 18 or applying through the power of attorney, you will need to verify your identity and you can only accept your initial deposit by cheque or transfer in from another ISA.
- You can open an AA ISA as a new cash ISA for this tax year (6 April to 5 April), or transfer funds in from an existing cash ISA.
- Hold a UK bank or building society personal account in your name.