- Interest calculated daily and paid in March
- Transfer in ISAs held elsewhere – please check with your current provider if fees apply
- Manage your account online 24/7
- Over the age of 16 and a UK resident and resident in the UK for tax purposes. This doesn’t include the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man
- You can open an AA ISA as a new cash ISA for this tax year (6 April to 5 April), or transfer funds in from an existing cash ISA.
- To apply for the AA ISA you have to hold a UK bank or building society personal account in your name
- If you already hold an AA ISA with One Family, you will not be able to open another one